Thursday, September 18, 2008
I feel like writing but not anything productive. I have my first test Tuesday and I really need to study and write the objectives for it but I have no motivation. Also, I would love to write poems, but as afore mentioned in the Guild I have no inspiration. So what does one do without motivation or inspiration. They blog. They tell all their troubles to world wide web, but hey with a private blog I guess I tell them all to my friends, and usually I just tell it to my keboard. (GRR Kate is totally bugging me at the moment...Just thought I'd throw that in for dramatic effect and such)

I am craving something I can't quite figure out at the moment and its not really a good feeling. I have a serious lack of excitement in my life right now and it is a real downer. I do the same things day in and day out and I feel like I am in a rut. However, some would say that is wat it feels like to be single. Yeah well I am not sure I like it. I have been single 9 months now and life has been getting loads better, there is still something missing. I guess it is that need I have to embrace, be intimate, and to feel love. Every few weeks I hit this rut when I see happy couples and such, but this time is different there are no happy couples left it seems. I feel like sometimes single could be the best option, but then I think about how it feels to have someone there and I quickly change my mind.

May I have blogged away all the stored up emotion I had and something truely remarkable will have to happen for me to create the beautiful things I see just on the other side of the huge wall blocking me from being free of the burden of writer's block.

Well I guess that is all for now of the random blog of Savvy.

Until Next Time

Peace

The painfully unmotivated uninspired Savvy

Labels: , ,

posted by Savvy at 5:42 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Blogger PatriciaLouise said........
Oh, I know what it feels like to be in a rut, Savvy. I felt like that last Spring. I got out of it by MAKING myself something to do. I felt so unmotivated until I threw myself into some crafts projects. It's sometimes nice to have an immediate, tangible result, and I found that crafts worked for me for that. Now with the party, I feel constantly busy.

Being single isn't so bad, but I also understand your need to be embraced. Before I met Preston, I longed for that more than anything. But it can be a dangerous need. Don't let it trick you into a relationship you don't want to be in. You're a strong woman, Savvy, and don't let anyone (any man, especially) tell you different! You've found yourself. That is what is most important. And as for the annoying roommates, assert yourself and tell them where to get off. Or to sit on it and rotate. Whatever mood you're in.

In response to your comment on my latest blog, I'm not ready for my party either (I think this is sadder). But I know what I want. I've just got to get it. Yours and Jeff's fangs are ordered by the way. Both of you owe Hillary $15. The entire order (which was yours, Jeff', hers, Kimmi's, Preson's, Slinky's, and mine)equaled like $109!

Anyhow, I've got to go complete some items on a list. Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm listening! Btw, the word verification on my is lgheto. Haha!