Monday, May 21, 2012
It has been a VERY long time since my last post. Let's see where to begin. Well in a week I will have been married to the love of my life for a year. A whole year, can yo believe it? I can't sometimes and then sometimes it seems like it has been years. BTW off topic, Blogger sucks since it is not supported by IE and only by Google Chrome. Mine is all jacked up and I hope this post actually works.

On the marriage note, my lovely little sister will join the ranks on July 7 of this year. I really hope she knows what she is getting into. Kyle is complicated. Sometimes I think he is maturing and he knows what he is getting into and then he does something stupid and I just pray Leigh Anne isn't making the worst mistake of her life. I truly do hope things work out for her but I can't help to think of all the bad things that inevitably will happen. Not like a divorce or anything but all the other woes that hit you unexpectedly. Money problems, marital problems, just general bad moods without a way to escape for a few days. You know what I am talking about.

On my mom, she has a job but the money issues are still trickling around. I love her so much and I am so glad she got a job but she has to take resposibility. It's sad but sometimes I feel like the mom.

My past has been so shape shifting. It has made me someone I can never change. From the family stuff to the relationship stuff and even "friends" that turn out to be nothing but. I feel like if pain form heartbreak was visually literal I would have so many scars. I would be unrecognizable to someone who didn't know my past. I try to move on and look up but sometimes it is very hard. It is so hard to be everyone's sunshine when I only want to be rain. My sky is starting to clear slowly but surely.

My future plans right now include moving back to my true home. Colorado. I feel like I come alive when I am there. Something deep inside of my lights up like a fire and desire for happiness overtakes me. I would not change the fact I lived in Alabama for all these years though. My life has been built here and I have people in my life that I cannot live without that I would not have if I had not been raised here. That being said, I still feel our paths would have crossed had I stayed all those years in Colorado because we are soulmates and soul sisters and our love is deeper than anything I have ever known.

Looking over my blog I realized just how much I have changed over the years. I have come alive and grown up. While I haven't become exactly the 25 year old I pictured all those years ago, I am happy with who I am. That is what is truly important. Are there things I would change? Sure. I would changed alot of the minor details but even the hardships mean so much to me now that I wouldn't dream of life any other way.

Until next time

Whenever that might be :)

Much love and peace,

Savvy
posted by Savvy at 6:39 PM |

0 Comments: