I really wish I knew what to say all the time or what to do when nothing seems to work. I guess that is what love is. You find yourself in another fight or argument and the only answer you have is love. Love is what keeps us together, it is what keeps us strong. Without it we would kill each other. I feel like sometimes we are going down the wrong road, maybe we shouldn’t be together, maybe this is all wrong. But I know in my heart it is. It was never supposed to be easy and effortless. Sure at first it is but then you have to work with each other and try to make each other happy when the other had a bad day. Yeah that can be hard but for better for worse right. I know I love him. I cry when I listen to songs about love because he is the only one who ever loved me. Even when the house is a mess because of me and all my clothes are dirty…he still loves me. I know this. He will remember good times we had in about five minutes and forget that he was ever mad. That is why I love him. He completes me…I know, sappy right. It is the truest thing I can say about real love. In all our moments of hatred and strife, sadness and grief, happiness and joy…we complete each other. If one is down the other will bring them back up. Love is not all there is but it takes up a big percentage. I know now though I can say that I have experienced love.
Labels: love