Monday, April 5, 2010
I said I would updated but I haven't :( This is just a short rant....Does any one else get treated like an atm because I get so mad that my mom borrows money from me and doesn't ask till she has done it or she moves money from my account without telling me....urg just had to short gripe.

Feeling less than peachy

Savvy

Labels: ,

posted by Savvy at 9:28 AM |

1 Comments:

At April 5, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Blogger Ariyana said........
LOL, that label just cracked me up. I'm so sorry you're having issues like that. Maybe you should open a new account that she's not able to enter (perhaps even a co-savings for you and Tyler) and dump a portion of your check into it so that you have a back-up when you need it. I mean, I understand when family members need cash fast, but you're workin hard for the money :D