Saturday, December 5, 2009
It seems like forever since I blogged and man do I miss it. Life has changed alot since my last update so let me fill in the holes:

  • Graduated successfully after much anticipation
  • Lived at home two months jobless
  • Four job interviews and one opportunity later, I hate my job
  • New boyfriend
  • New Car
  • Became a drifter
  • Gained a puppy
  • Lost some weight
  • Gained it back
  • Only wrote like 6 poems
  • Fell back in love with life
  • Found the real Savvy
  • Have a step pit bull lab
  • The "rock" died

Those are the high points. But in a year alot more has happened. I hope t begin updating more often but don't be surprised if these updates aer early morning cause that is when I will be getting off work. I have missed my dear rant sessions and needless rambles.

Until Next Time

Peace

Savvs

Labels:

posted by Savvy at 3:26 PM |

2 Comments:

At December 5, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Blogger PatriciaLouise said........
Woo-hoo! And update from Savvy! I miss reading your rambles and I can't wait for more!
 


At December 8, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Blogger Ariyana said........
So, yeah, I like totally read this update the moment it came out but my computer shut down and I never returned, heehee. But, do know that I'm sooo happy that you blogged--I should really blog an update as well, haha. I miss you, Sav!