So, I went on my first date in a year last night. It was amazing. Tyler Donaldson is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. It was his first date ever!! We have been talkin for about 3 months now and he is an awesome guy. I am trying really hard not to fall hard fast but he makes that very difficult for me. We are just gonna take it slow since I have realtionship problems and he has no relationship experience. I am happy though. Happier than I have been in a long time. 2009 is already 10 times better than 2008. Cause we all know how bad 2008 was, pretty much everyone I know had a sucky year. The end was good but the rest of the year I could have lived without. Well thats all for now...
Peace
The Still Smiling Savvy :)
Labels: first date