Well I could start off by saying you would cry too if it happened to you...but I know you wouldn't.
Ever since I got home Thursday the mood has been going down. Thursday wasn't so bad but Friday Leigh Anne started in on me. She was just rude on Friday but Saturday she was cruel. She called me a smartalec at breakfast...To put it in her exact words she told me, "Don't be a smartalec!!" I was talking to mom about something and she just pops in with that comment. Later that day I asked her to help me with my truffles cause I don't like to mix the cream cheese and cookies and at first she flat out said no. Then she decided if I helped her roll out her cookie dough that she would mix the cookies. Well that was fine and dandy until insulted her or something when I said my cookies were better and that they are my thing ans she shouldn't make them. Then she decided she would not help me, but she did anyway. And then after making a mess she told me to clean it up. She just left crumbs on the table. How hard is that to clean up. Then when I said that to her, she just said well I cleaned all my dishes. I yelled something at her and Kyle butted in and told me that I was being a cry-baby and that every time he saw me i was a cry-baby. I did not ask for his input and i did not want his input. And of course Leigh Anne just set there and let him say it and didn't say a word. GRRRR he made me cry a little although I cannot let him know that. But if I wanna be a cry-baby at any time in my house I will be cause it is my house!!
The rest of the day dealt Mom and Dad not talking for half of it and then an interesting Sunday school Christmas party.
Today was moderately uneventful, everyone just seemed to be in a mood.
I don't know if I can take three weeks here.
Until Next Time
Peace on Earth
And Mercy Mild
Savvy ;p