Thursday, October 9, 2008
Well I have decided that maybe a social homicide would be the right anecdote for my dear ex that just can't quit breaking my heart and the hearts of others. He doesn't care that he hurts someone alomost every time he opens his mouth, constantly dissing others and pushing himself to the top. Well the top is not where you belong Mr. "I'm a Bottom!" You need to be out in your place and know what it feels like to be hurt by someone who you previously thought to be your friend!!
Already I have duped you once by hacking your myspace account because you were dumb enough to tell me your password. So you found out and tried to block me but, guess what, I know your email password and I am just gonna do it again! Mwahahaha.
For my next feat I will plaster your "secret" all over the campus of UNA since you have more friends there!!
Only you will determine the extent of this. I have said it once and I'll say it again. I am never friends with my exes. It just doesn't work that way. They are pigs and I can do much better. With you being the biggest pig of all because until now you were a nasty swine in disguise!
This will serve as a shout out to all the people you have done wrong and my blog will become very public if you continue to ruin lives. I am not to be messed with, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

****Separate Issue******

Hannah thinks Bob ruined her vase and I know he didn't do it! He hasn't been at the apartment in three weeks!! GRR! When will they give it a rest. She bugs me almost as much as Jeff bugs me. She says one thing and does another. She says she likes this person and then sabotages then behind their back. Hmm I think they have alot in common.

***********************************************************************************


Well I must study for a quiz that is looming over my head like the black cloud of death so I must bid you adieu!!



Until Next Time


Peace is for Hippies


The Furious and Vengeful Savvy

Labels:

posted by Savvy at 9:11 AM |

0 Comments: