You should watch who you are calling "best friend" buster!! Because I called you best friend first you never professed me as yours, as a matter of fact you never professed me much of anything to you. Well, let me ask you something...HOW DOES IT FEEL!! Now that its over you can't bring me down! You were never as good a friend to me as anyone I have ever called friend. You were never there for me unless it was convenient for you, you never did anything for me unless you felt like you had to. You were never my best friend you probably wasn't even my "best friend!" You never cared for me like you said you did, and I don't care what else you say cause it is hard to believe a liar and of all the things you have ever been to me...The love of my life, my best friend, my other half, that was the only thing you ever were...it was the only thing you were ever good at....LYING! You are a pig and a self absorbed prick! I can't stand to even look at you and I only forgave you cause I am a nice person...I know you would beg the differ but I am a whole heck of a lot nicer than you! If you treated half your friends like you treat me they wouldn't like you anyway cause you are mean to them, you are mean to everyone...I hope you know..for a matter of fact half your "friends" don't like you anyway, people that you call friends. You don't treat people like friends, you treat them like you own them...like they only like you cause they have the privilege of liking and being your friend and you can take that privilege away. But no sir, that is very wrong and you have a misconstrued conception of how life really is...you think the whole world revolves around you....well you might be large but you do not have your own gravitational field! You need to learn to humble yourself...you need to be put in your rightful place!!! And "friend," what does that even mean to you anyway. It is not just something you call people you talk to...it takes a special person to be a friend and an even more special person to be a best friend! I barely consider you an acquaintance...you render me invisible already anyway...just a nasty odor or something you can't get rid of...you warn people to not talk to me and to not be my friend....let me tell you something mister, you will turn none of my friends to your "dark side!" They don't care what you say or if you have cookies!! It is not happening. My friends love me and they only associated with you out of love to me, they don't need you like you think they do...no one needs you. No one needs scum between their toes, or a bad odor, or 5 day old french fries left in the sofa!! WE DON'T NEED YOU!! Hate is a very strong word...but I really really really DON'T like you!!!!!!
**************************************************************************
Ranting, sorry to all who have to bear this fighting! I promise I don't keep contact with my exes and this will be over soon. But Ariyanna and Patricia thanks for listening to me day in and day out. Thanks for always being there for me! You are my BEST Friends, and I love you both dearly! For the rest of my friends who may read this...I love you all for sticking true to me...Thanks!
Until Next Time
Nothing Like the Peace After the Storm
The Thankful She has Real Friends SAVVY!