So I failed my first test and have another next thursday. My contacts are the wrong prescription and they are really bothering me on a daily basis. I can't remember them ever bothering me this much. I finally have my costume finished for the party!! That's a plus. And I am going to the beach this weekend for a much needed vacay. Even though the trip is really for my mom's college bowl tournament...LOL! I have also decided that my superpower (assuming I had superpowers lol) is invisibilty only to my enemies. I have drawn this conclusion because it seems that those who decide to hate me also have the inability to see me even if I am right in front of their face. This invisibilty also effects hearing apprently cause they typically don't hear me either. On a somewhat freakish note, when I am typing this and I look out the corner of my eye my arm appears to be green...WEIRD! Just some random thoughts for now!
Peace
Savvy