Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I told you not to tell me what to do!! Kate thinks she has to tell me when to clean out the litter box!! Grr, I'll do it when I want to...Why does everyone try to be my mom...I have a mom and she doesn't boss me as much they do!!! I am just mad...I don't need to be told what to do and when I am told I am not going to do it. I know that may be immature but I don't care...I don't respond to being to or even being asked sarcastically to something..I just don't!!

On a lighter yet still annoyingly annoying topic....Jesus asked me how the relationship side of my life was, sure this sounds great...WRONG-O!! He didn't even come close to indicating us as anything. I don't know if I want us to be anything but it might be nice to go on a casual date or something..I dunno only time will tell I guess.


Grr Kate is definitely buggin me though, if the dang stay-off crap she sprays makes my cat sick, I will kill her and she will die!!! Anyway I gotta go before this gets to random...

Until Next Time

Peace

Savvy

Labels: ,

posted by Savvy at 7:14 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 4, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Blogger Ariyana said........
Maybe Jesus is just being careful. . .