Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Maybe I should live at home!!!!!! EVERYONE here hates me!!! I hate it here!!! Kate doesn't want anything cute cause it might get to tore up cause BOB and she is mad cause I saud maybe about her using my computer GRRR I was gonna let her I just had to sign out of everything!!!! Couldn't have her finding my blog nbow could I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another note I didn't hit was that today has been very much like a monday, you know stuff suckin it up!! Terrible day really, I hope tomorrow is better...perhaps I will be in a better mood...not if this mess keeps up Grr why is it always my fault!!!!!!! Gosh I hate it I really do! I may get annoyed at home but I just can't stand it here sometime!! I would rather be sloghtly annoyed then avoiding coming home cause everyone HATES ME!! GRRRRR DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO SHOW HOW MAD I AM!!! I guess three blogs in one day might!!!!

Until Next Time

No peace here

The hated Savvy

Labels:

posted by Savvy at 7:17 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2008 at 6:59 AM, Blogger Ariyana said........
Errrk! These people are so annoying! If they want to not be great friends (which obviously they aren't since they're picking on you), they could at least mind their own business. I vote Bob over the home interior crap any day of the week--these people are seriously not seein clearly if they'd rather get rid of an adorable (if hyper) kitty over a bunch of loud birds and Bear. How weird are they? Before you got him, they acted as if they wanted a cat. Irk!