Tuesday, September 2, 2008
So I have noticed this blog is less or a hit drama/comedy and more like my online journal. Funny how a blog can turn out to be nothing like you plan. Don't get me wrong we still have drama, just not really anything worth blogging about. None of that edge of your seat, "oh no she didn't!!", knock-down-drag-out kind of drama. And I had promised myself I would start keeping a journal so I guess what better way than this right.

I told Jeff about my new blog and that it contained a sentence about his life an he was all like, "OMG, WTF, can anyone see that is it on Myspace or Facebook, if it gets out I'll ruined, blah blah blah, wah, wah, wah, IDK what I'll do!!!" Blah the gayness almost drowned me.

Life is going so fast and yet so boringly(if thats a word other than in my vocab) slow its crazy. One day I'm in the Ham the next in the Stix. Back and forth, constantly. I almost think this going home on Fridays is a bad thing. I love my family, but its like I live there again(except for the fact that I sleep on a pull-out couch in the study). I can't live there again I am 21 years old...too old to live at home. Or at least thats how it feels now that I have been moved out over a year. Sure I used to go home on Sundays for church and occasionally on Saturdays. But now I don't work weekends and I have all this free time. I have seriously thought about picking my bookstore job back up just to have something to do. That thought alone is all kinds of crazy. I really hate having free time, I know, I know, I could study. But there is only so much time I need to study. Maybe I need a man, but then everyone is like....no no just stay single. Well I have been single and bored for 9 blame months and I need some romance back in my life.

On the note of romance...I have had a couple offers... Allow me to elaborate.

1. Amon- gas station guy from Kenya who is not like other men and would love me forever
2. Jesus- My mexican lover(lol not really) he is mexican just not my lover. He has made several indications of asking me out but never has.
3. Crazy stalker Mark- His description pretty much goes without saying but allow me to enlighten you further: He was very flirtatious so I gave him my number(cause he was to shy to ask), my friends hate him, he is a bit annoying, he shaved his head cause he thought I wanted him to, decided he wouldn't talk to me after I yelled at him and then called me three weeks later, oh I forgot to mention the fact he wanted to marry me after three days(YIKES!!), asked me to the movies last week and I turned him down, now he just stares at me all the time from across the room.
4. Oh and theres Zack, lets not forget Zack, with which there is no potential. I say this because he has his head so far up Hannah's but he would know what the weather like, or the time of day if it slapped him right in his pretty blue-eyed face.

Totally just caught blogging at work...just thought I'd throw that in!! ROFLMAO hahaha(small inside joke..if you can call it that lol)

Well that whole love life thing turned into a rant-n-a half!! Yikes!! Thanks for letting me ramble on with no end. Maybe some drama will stir and this will become more interesting, or maybe I will continue to ramble on for hours on end about only God knows what...


Until Next Time,



Peace



Savvy

Labels: , ,

posted by Savvy at 4:07 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Blogger Ariyana said........
Jesus saves.