Tuesday, August 26, 2008
What is with it lol!? I am sitting here at my tenth floor desk looking out on Birmingham and I can't help but to think about how cold it looks out there. If I didn't know better and I was just going by appearances I would guess it was about 30 out there. The kind of cold you can smell and when you breathe in every inch of you suddenly freezes. It seriously looks blustery cold out there. Alla, Paige and I have decided that it looks incredibly like Forks, Washington and every once and a while we check to see if any gorgeous vampires have come out to play (none yet but I'll let you know). Paige has even decided that it could stay like this forever and she wouldn't care. I beg the differ I am ready for dry weather. I wouldn't mind cold temperatures but I am tired of looking like a frizzed out mess. I mean don't get me wrong, I look cute but my hair has become an entirely independent creature that is beginning to wreak havoc not only on me but its starting to scare other people. I just can't have that. Here's to brighter and dryer days, with tamer hair and dry shoes. I think I see a ray of sun passing through...quick, see if someone sparkles!

Until Next Time


Peace


The drenched and frizzed out Savvy

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Savvy at 2:21 PM |

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Blogger Ariyana said........
Sparkle, Savvy, sparkle!