***For those who are new to my blog, this is a continuation of my Myspace blog. For my readers who kept up with me there, I have moved here because my new roomies have Myspace.
So another year has come and what would it be without a little drama from good ole 1002. When my other roomates left I thought we would be done with drama. I thought we could all go on living as adults and there would be no need for it. I was wrong. Since the new lease I have been proven wrong more times than I would like.
First of all would come in choosing the new roomate/s to live with me and Hannah. I thought I would share my room with my cousin and have someone else move in to Aeriel's old room. Hannah thought we'd just have three girls. Well rent got bumped up 100 dollars and I could not afford it so Kate my dear cousin moved in and we began the search for the fourth. Hannah searched through Roomates.com and found several likely candidates but settled with Lanae. Hannah told us she could move in ASAP but she had a dog and a 40 year old trucker boyfriend. I just wanted someone to help pay rent and I was prayin it wouldn't be like last year. So this all sounds dandy, well wrong, it is not. Hannah and Kate decide they don't like Lanae and they hate her dog. I thought Lanae was fine though her dog wasn't my favorite(those who know me know I am no fan of dogs). Thus beginning the drama.
After a series of unfortunate events lol, the big event happened. My dishes had been going missing and I assumed they were in the dishwasher or put in someone else's stuff. Well one night Lanae and I are cooking dinner and I started complaining about my dishes missing and she pulls this garbage bag of dishes out of the pantry. She was like "I don't know who these belong to but they have been in here for about a week, I didn't put them here." I looked in the bag and what do you know it was all my missing dishes, dirty and in the trash. I was furious. I was like who did this, she of course denied and said it was Hannah. Well Hannah was off homewreckin with Zack and I couldn't ask her or yell at her so I just got mad and washed all the dishes. I wrote Kate and asked her if she new about it and kinda blamed her and Hannah and she texted Hannah and of course Hannah said she put them in their but then Hannah told me she asked Kate and Lanae whose they were and told them what she was doing. She said they shouldn't have to ask me to wash my dishes. And she's right they don't but she did it cause there wasn't room in the sink to wash her dishes...If I am washing dishes and someone else's are in the sink I'll wash them too. I am still a little mad about this. It is just low.
The newest fiasco has to deal with my dearest kitten, Bob. He has to eat and he has to poop. Well not if Kate has anything to do with it. Apparently his food and kitty litter attract mice and roaches(no we don't have an infestation of either). She saw a roach while I was gone and decided that it was my fault or Bob's fault. She called and texted everyone in my family(at 11pm) to tell me to get tupperware containers for his litter and food. She annoyed my sis and woke my mom up from a deep sleep. I am incredibly annoyed at her and I hung up on her and told her I would talk to her when I got back to Birmingham.
I was really hoping this year would not turn into this but it looks as though it already has. Except maybe this time I may be the Aeriel(with the exception of the weird part) Just secluded you know. I hate it but I am not getting into it again.
***If no one reads this but me at least I'll vent to some one...****
Until Next time
Peace
Savvy

As for Kate calling, you know how that would have been responded to at my house, so I'll leave it at that.
You had roaches before Bob. You would have roaches without Bob. Places like that are going to have roaches whether stuff is left out or not. Kate's not a child, she knows better than to pull that late night calling stunt with you. That's it--next time she passes out (she can't hold her stuff, we know this), I'm pranking.
Does the new girl know that the others dislike her?
Anyhow, I should shut up now...No, no, I won't shut up. I don't think those girls know the strong person I know. People don't step on Savannah. Use my mad face. Take them on next time.