Thursday, August 21, 2008
To be without a computer. And internet. And Facebook. And Myspace. Blah I really hate it so much. I have a huge presentation due Wednesday and I have no computer to do it own so I have to use the one at work or find one at school, which is not that easy. Dude, it totally sucks big time.

On another note, Kate can't understand why I was ever mad and why I am still a bit annoyed at her. Well she still thinks it is my fault even though Lanae told her that the one she saw could be attracted by food or litter, but that they come in because of the extreme dryness or wetness outside. But oh well let her be mad I guess. I don't really care anymore. Well thats all for now, gotta be short...

Until Next Time

Peace

Savvy

Labels: , ,

posted by Savvy at 2:04 PM |

0 Comments: