Or that is what they say, or you could look at it the way my mom says it...So its not home sweet home, ADJUST!! Well that is exactly what I have to do when I come home for four days at a time. I am about to go crazy if I stay here any longer. Kaine is here and even thoug I miss him like crazy...he is getting on my nerves. And mom of course is being mom, I love her dearly and I would hate for anything to happen to her, but everyone knows what I mean. And then theres dear golden child...when I was her age i never would have been able to go to my boyfriend's house whe no one was there...but of course they would know she did that since she didn't care to mention that tiny detail to them. I have also had enough of Kyle and her mush. They(or she) bought a XBOX 360 for their anniversary, I dunno they just annoy me sometimes. Single, PMS angst I suppose. Whilst my ex BF best friend comes creeping out of the closet, I am somewhere between throwing myself at anything male that looks my way and choosing to remain single for the rest of my life in a little apartment with Bob. Well home sweet home or not I still know how to rant and complain...
Until Next Time
Peace
The disgruntled, sick of home Savvy
Labels: golden children, Home sweet home, mushy love, pmsy angst